Tuesday, August 14, 2007


This is a quilt I made from a kit I purchased a few years ago. I love all the various colors in this quilt. It will be a bedspread for my daughters bed.
Liza is grown. She is careering while she waits for Mr Right to come along. When she comes home at the end of a long day at work she likes to collapse on her bed and spend time with her collie Corrie. At one time she had a lovely white duvet cover that had embroidered flowers on it. It turned out to be VERY impractical. This will be much more servicable and won't show smudges like the white one did. And at the same time be pretty. She and Corie will be much happier with this.

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How fun to have you blogging! Welcome to the world of blogs...your quilts are so beautiful and it's fun to see what you are up too! :)

Nana's Gardens said...

hi Jenny Liza got me started on this and it is catching. Judie

Micah and Jen said...

Was just rereading through this post and laughing--white impractical in your house???? Too funny! And as for the "mr. right" hmmmmm....where is he? Again, love all your quilts--you are so talented! :)

LiahonaGirl said...

Hi Judie. I'm on the LDS Sister Quilts list -- but I haven't been very chatty lately. I wanted to tell you how much I love this Pansy Park quilt. I made the same quilt for a good friend of mine (but made the borders a lot wider so it would fit her california king bed.

Congratulations on your blog.
Nancy